Raspberry Freezer Jam
- 1 1/4 lb 600 g raspberries
- 2 lb 1 kg caster sugar
- 4 fl oz 120 ml liquid pectin
- 2 tbsp 30 ml lemon juice
- Crush raspberries in a large bowl with a wooden spoon. Stir in the sugar and leave to stand in a warm place for 1 hour. Stir frequently.
- Add liquid pectin and lemon juice and stir for 5 minutes until well mixed. Pour in small jars or plastic cups so that the preserve is quickly used up once opened.
- Cover for freezing (using foil or airtight caps). Leave to stand in a warm kitchen for 48 hours. Label and freeze.