Black Bean and Corn Salsa
A fresh, colourful salsa that is very tasty and simple to make with no real cookingPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 15 oz Black Beans Rinsed and drained
- 1 Corn on the cob cooked and corn removed or 1 cup of ready prepared cprn
- 2 Teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 Avocado chopped
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice about 2 limes
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- Combine all the ingredients. Cover and chill.
- If you are chilling over 1 hour – leave Kale out – it adds a nice crunch so better to add the leaves prior to serving.
- You can play around with the flavour until it works for your taste buds. Consider adding a fresh chilli pepper
This is great placed in a jar and kept in the fridge.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 859mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 628IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 3mg